How to create Instamojo Account Payment Gateway in India online Free??
Sign Up as an Individual or Proprietor to Collect Payment online
Signing up with Instamojo as an individual or as a proprietor of a business for a Trial Account only takes few minutes in which you can accept maximum of 10,000 Rs. Per Month
Instamojo serves businesses in India Only, if your business is not registered in India or you are not an Indian citizen This service is not for you then for the moment. .
Here is the information you will Required to sign up on Instamojo :
- Please use a valid email address that you check regularly.
- ?? Indian mobile
phone numbersare accepted. (+91 ISD code.)
- Provided number should be able to receive SMS for one-time-passwords (OTP)
- Username is visible to everyone.
- Username is included in the link to your store and payment links created by you.
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) issued in India.
- PAN number is required to pay out the earned money.
- Use business PAN number if you have one for the business.
- Use your own PAN number otherwise.
- Account Number
- Earned money will be transferred directly to your/business bank account.
- Provide bank account details for the business if you have a separate account.
- or Provide your own bank account details.
- IFSC Code
Steps to Sign Up as an Individual or as Proprietor of a business on Instamojo.
1. Visit the Link https://imjo.in/K6h2Rz
2. Click on Sign Up to create Account
3. Ensure you are signing up as a Business (1). Enter your email (2) and pick a strong, unique password (3) for your Instamojo account. Click on Signup as Business (4) to continue to the next step.
4. You should see the following screen. Verify your phone number by entering your phone number (1) and then click on Send OTP (2), You will receive a message on your mobile.
5. Check your phone and enter the OTP received via SMS (1). Click on Verify (2) to continue.
6. Choose the option (1) that describes whether you run the business yourself as an individual, or whether it is a registered organization like a LLP, Private Limited, NGO etc. Choose the appropriate option in (2) and click Next (2) to continue.
7. Enter your/business PAN number and your/business name as it appears on the PAN card (1). Enter your/business address, state and pin code (2). If applicable to your business, enter the GSTIN (3). Finally, select the appropriate option that applies to your business in (4) and click Next (5)
8. Choose a username that matches your business (1) , or pick a suggested username if you like (2) and click on Next (3) to continue.
9. Almost done! Enter your bank account number (1) and IFSC code (3) to receive payouts. Confirm that the account name (2) matches with the bank’s records. Finally click on Accept Terms and Create Account (4).
10. You will now be logged in to your Instamojo Dashboard.
11. Enjoy!! You are ready to Accept payment now and Start Selling